Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hand from above.

     One hand can reach millions of people whom will live a millennium from now and just the thought of that is amazing to me.  Most people over look the impact we have upon others lives and those whom we never meant to meet in our lifetime.  My life is my words flow upon the wind carrying parts of my being along with it as I reach out finding other's whom words have impacted upon my life.  I think one of the reasons I love history so much is learning about those whom lived in a period far different from my own.  It is fascinating to see how they lived and worked hard for what they needed in life where today I feel for myself that I do not work hard enough.  We have many hard working people today but I fear that I am not.  I believe that we decide our path in life and that it is not society that stops us form getting the kind of life we want to live.  We decide on whether or not to let society decide what we can or cannot do and that is not right.  We live our lives and no one else can that is just not possible.  Life is hard enough without someone stopping you from living that life especially if that person is you.  For so long I would not except another's hand nor did I feel that I needed help.  I walked my pain of my own free will in the end because I could not see the light out there shining upon me.  Actually I didn't want to see it and that to me is something that I needed to go through in order to see more clearly then before in other words to heal.  Life's journey has always been a welcomed journey for me but you know I decided to walk it the way I did without society telling me how to walk it.  I know others helped me make my decision through the act of rape, bullying, and being stereotyped but when all is said and done I made the sole choice to walk it.  To know you myself is to know more about myself as I continue to walk upon this journey of life.  We are not perfect nor do I wish for that anymore because what good is it to be perfect.  I want to keep on reaching for that I denied myself all my life to keep marching forward even if it means falling back down upon the ground.  I shall accept the hand from above and keep walking forward for life is worth living as long as I give it that worth.  I won't allow others to put a label upon me but I shall place one upon myself, ME.  We are learning from our first breath of life and even after our last breath for I believe that our Spirit does live on in a afterlife.  I choose to be the person whom I am today and will not to try to get back what I lost for that is not possible for me now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment