Saturday, November 17, 2012

The wake words leave behind.

Imprints.
     Words we speak often leave a invisible imprint upon the person whom reads them even a hundred years from the written words you leave will touch someone you shall never meet.  Today someone left words upon my heart making me lose a bit more faith that we humans will change for the better and not continue to decline.  How can a person leave a grieving Mother a cruel message?  Yet it happened without a moment's thought the person left a scare upon a heart already scared from the loss of her young Son.  When words are meant to harm to slice deeper then any blade can and to mend what seems unmendable.  Life always will have the painful moments written upon your journey but I choose to use my words to heal not harm.  We all make that choice in our lives and for me having my words flow upon the wind freely should be done in a non harmful way.  I do not like others whom hurt me with their words and so I choose to not harm with mine when I can.  Life is painful enough without me adding to that pain and besides I'm too tired to keep living in my own pain.  It is too exhausting to stay in pain all the time while life is passing me by and others whom are truly living life.  I rather reach my potential then to waist this gift that I have been given by my parents and the Creator of life.  I'm learning more about myself as I walk this journey even though I should be the expert on me I cannot be so for everything and everyone that touches my life changes me.  Some are good and others are not so good but I shall choose to face what is thrown upon my path as best as I can.  After all that is far better then ignoring the pain and allowing the pain to eat at me which keeps me from enjoying the joys of life.  They are still many joys you just have to go exploring to find them and wipe away the gray clouds covering your view.  Find the path that allows you see the person whom laughs, smiles, and even cries but knows that this shall not chain them no longer.  I'm always going to walk forward from now on even if I get knocked on the butt.

1 comment: