Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Words fly upon wings of an Angel.

     Last night a Mother said the hardest words anyone can say to someone especially to her Son whom only lived for 19 short years in this world.  How does one explain to her that there is a good reason for the death of her child?  There aren't any words to say that can ease her pain nor give her the reason why her Son had to return to spirit long before her time comes.  She won't hear those most important words from him again, I LOVE YOU MOM.  Even though she won't be able to see him grow into a good man I'm sure he's saying to her right now, THANK YOU MOM FOR MY LIFE AND I SHALL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.  He says those words with the smile he proudly should off when he walked among us.  She saw his face soon after his first breath praying not see his last but she finds herself  here for his last breath asking God, why.  But his spirit is flying high around her now holding onto the beautiful woman whom graced him by being his Mother.  The Father whom he thought had been lost years ago now embrace's him with all his being welcoming back the gift he too help create.  They may lost their body but their Spirit shall never be lost and is free to fly a new journey in life one where one day we too will be taking.  For now our separation is hard upon us but we walk on knowing that is what they want for us to do and to meet once again.  Whether we like it or not we are all where we are needed right at this moment in time.

     I have come so far that it is too late for me not to keep going forward and most of my life I was faced down giving up the fight for the life I was given from the parents whom love each other and me.  I pray to give them the wish of dying after they leave this plane of existence but we also know that life doesn't always give you what you want.  This July my body gave me a sign that it could very well give my parents the grief of losing me but as you can see I'm still here and very thankful for another birthday.  No knows their expiration date but what counts the most is the journey they lived while here in your life.  Thank you for walking by my side and helping me write my journey of life.  Thank you Great Spirit for all whom you have guided to me in my life whether they be good or bad I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

     Grief may have my friend this night and nothing is ever going to fully erase that because of the deep love they shared as a Mother and as a Son.  That red string cannot be broken unless you're the one that cuts it and I don't see her doing that ever.  Listen to wind and hear the songs of the love that is always flying upon the wings of an Angel.  Hear him whispering to you in the time that will come when you feel like losing faith and hope he shall rise you up and push you forward.

     There are no words to comfort you but I'm trying to and know that you're always going to be close to my heart even though we lost touch as adults and only remember how we were in high school but hopefully that will change we are the author's of our own lives.  My heart flies out to you and prays you will not stay lost on the path of grief for too long.

 












  .

No comments:

Post a Comment